Sunday, June 3, 2012

Austria, Switzerland, and Italy


Arare (italian Farmer)









It's been an incredible trip so far, and i know my summer has just begun!  Ten days in and I've already been in seven countries and done over 15 runs on some incredible alpine rivers.  These are some of my photos from along the way.  Unfortunately there are very little photos of us kayaking because the rivers we have been paddling are all non stop.  NO SCOUTING! Just run the guts!  In paddling here I've learned alot not only about paddling but also about myself.  Its not about the grade, its not about going out and pushing the limits every single day.  Its about finding enjoyment in what you do, having a good timne with friends, and making new ones along the way.  Enjoy the photos and there will be more soon.

1 comment: